What is Laser or Light Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy has the unique physical properties capable of penetrating up to 6 inches below the skin surface creating an increase in cellular metabolism without pain or tissue damage. Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling.
Go to www.klaserusa.com See what others have to say!
Cold Laser Therapy is being used to treat a variety of conditions with promising results including:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injuries / Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Relief of Muscle and Joint Pain
- Relief of Stiffness and Promotion of Muscle Relaxation
- Knee and Foot Pain
- Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Sprains and Strains
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Plantar Fascitis
Has effectiveness been demonstrated scientifically?
Yes. there are thousands of published studies demonstrating the clinical effectiveness of laser therapy. Among these, there are more than one hundred rigorously controlled, scientific studies that document the effectiveness of laser for many clinical conditions.
What does research demonstrate?
- Injuries treated with laser therapy heal faster
- Laser Therapy has a strengthening effect on tissue repair
- Laser Therapy improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage
- It is an effective means of relief for many pain syndromes
- It can improve immune response
Does it hurt? What does a treatment feel like?
- There is little or no sensation during treatment - occasionally one feels mild, soothing warmth, or tingling.
Are there any side effects or associated risks?
- During more than twenty years of use by health care providers all over the world, very few side effects have ever been reported. However, old injuries or pain syndromes may feel aggravated for a few days, as the healing response is more active after treatment.
How long before the results are felt?
- You may feel improvement in your condition (usually pain reduction) after the very first treatment. Sometimes you will not feel improvement for a number of treatments. This does not mean that nothing is hapenning. Each treatment is cumulative and results are often felt after 3-4 sessions. www.klaserusa.com
Cold Laser Therapy is an excellent treatment that is often utilized to treat a wide array of conditions and pain. This therapy allows the body to naturally heal itself by utilizing a combination of electric stimulation and cold laser technology. This low level laser therapy consists of a light-emitting device that can be utilized on many different parts of the body.
In addition to simple back and neck pain, cold laser therapy has been utilized for a number of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis and sprains. The number of conditions that have been notably increased in the usage of this therapy include carpal tunnel syndrome, wound management, shoulder and neck injuries, muscle and joint pain, as well as a long list of others.
Ask Us Today About Utilizing Cold Laser Therapy Treatment in your road to health!